Language Skills- Very good English communication skills.
Perks- Our client works in a beautiful downtown location overlooking the city right at the metro, coffee bar, team-oriented environment, shower facilities if biking to work. Not only is our client one of Montreal’s top 10 employers—but they also have been voted one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People for 3 years in a row!
Responsible for certifying Portal Development (for Developers).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Investigate requirements and propose test cases
- Produce test specifications
- Write and execute test cases
- Document issues in Jira, follow up on issues until product is stable and it behaves as designed.
- Produce test reports
- Some exposure to AngularJS/ReactJS
- Selenium or any UI test framework.
- Computer Science/Software Engineering background
Bachelor or Graduate University degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
Years of Experience:
2-3 years of work experience required.
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job