Language Skills- Must be fluent in English.
Perks- Great location at Place d’Armes with easy public transportation access, bike storage facility on-site, kitchen, coffee bar & lounge area.
Our client is the world leader in their industry and one of the top 100 employers in Canada. Work on cutting edge technology in a dynamic environment with over 8000 IT employees worldwide.
The QA Engineers will work on Automotive Professional Services project teams that integrate and deliver state-of-the-art software products to embedded platforms for major automotive and consumer electronics companies. You will be closely working together with our customers’ integration teams to help them include our client’s technologies into successful products in an efficient way. As a QA Engineer in the Professional Services team, you will be responsible for developing and executing test plans to verify the software quality of deliveries in the integrated embedded product platform.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities;
- Creation of software test plans
- Analyze new features and write & maintain functional, system test cases
- Develop scripts for automation of functional testing operating on PC and embedded platforms (scripts are in Python – any experience in other scripting languages or Java/C/C++ experience is welcome)
- Execution of test plans using customer supplied embedded systems
- Report defects in a clear and concise manner.
- Analysis of test results (test log review and triage of defects)
- Support the team in troubleshooting the root cause
- Python – any experience in other scripting languages or Java/C/C++ experience would be an asset
- Experience with embedded system testing concepts, working with Android, Windows CE, Linux, VxWorks, or QNX
Bachelors or Graduate University degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent. Ability to analyze and solve complex problems quickly and creatively.
Years of Experience:
For Junior Positions (1):
1-2 years of experience in a similar position as a QA Engineer with embedded platforms.
For Intermediate Position (1):
4-7 years of experience in a similar position as a QA Engineer with embedded platforms.
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job