Language Skills- Must be perfectly bilingual. French and English (written and spoken)
Perks- Beautiful office located in the heart of downtown Montreal and near the subway. Competitive renumeration, flexibility and work-life balance. Our client is recognized as one of the 100 best employers in Canada since 2007. We are looking for a Project Manager (PM). Within the framework of this mandate, the PM will have the responsibility to take over and redress the various projects of the company.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respect the scope, costs, timelines and quality of deliverables.
- Responsible for the planning, organization and control of projects while respecting the rules and standards issued by the PPMO.
- Adhere to the project methodology in place.
- Working with technical teams in a matrix model
- Manage project activities by ensuring that they meet deadlines and budgets.
- Understand the technological and application aspects of the projects in order to give good support to the team while raising relevant questions.
- Manage and plan the activities of the various multidisciplinary resources that will be assigned to the projects.
- Regularly provide leadership status
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Years of Experience:
15 years of experience in IT, including at least 5 in Business Intelligence project management
- Good knowledge of project management tools (MS Project and EPM)
- Knowledge of best practices and principles of project management (PMI, Agile or other)
- Synthesis and good ability to solve problems
- Sense of organization, autonomy, diplomacy and ease of adaptation to new technologies
- Demonstrates ease in managing multiple projects at once
- Ability to understand technical and business issues and constraints
- Ease and effectiveness in written and verbal communication
- Sense of organization and ability to monitor and report on follow-ups
- Ability to negotiate and act as a mediation officer
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job