Language Skills: Must be fluent in both French and English.
Perks: Change the world while building seamless real-value solutions! Excellent opportunity to leverage your superior communication skills, ambition, drive and desire to continually learn and innovate. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to embrace a career at one of Montreal’s leading IT innovation centers. Amazing downtown office location in the heart of it all. Collaborative work environment-- with special treats in the kitchen every day of the week! Technical certifications are paid by the company. It is obvious that our client respects and values their employees. This is also seen in the very competitive package that includes a base salary, bonuses, RRSP matching plan, benefits and stock options.
Do you want to work with cutting-edge IBM digital and cognitive technologies? Are you passionate about creating innovative solutions? Are you a quick learner with an IT development background who loves troubleshooting and providing IT solutions to help businesses succeed? Working with clients, you will have the opportunity to transform their business using digital technologies. Be part of the enterprise content management revolution!
- develop, integrate and deploy cognitive and cloud solutions
- support and troubleshoot existing client solutions
- conduct workshops and assessments to help customers with their innovation and digital business transformation initiatives
- assist with solution proposals, presentations/demos and solution configuration
- provide subject matter expertise
- deploy and support internal sandbox and production environments
- research, learn & experiment with new and emerging IBM technologies
- co-develop new & innovative service offerings
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or a related discipline.
- Must be an EXPERT in Cognitive Data Analytics (Big Data, Watson, ECM)
- Proven success delivering consulting mandates, assessments, innovation workshops and XaaS solution projects.
- Proficiency in both French and English
- Ability to travel occasionally (to IBM conferences and customer locations); ability to work irregular hours when required
- Can-do attitude; you aren’t afraid to fail
- Desire for continual learning (company will pay for certifications). You need to be willing to invest the time!
- Self-motivated, self-directed, accepts responsibility, easily adapts.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Since this is a customer facing role, must be comfortable liaising with clients including proposing solutions and providing support.
- Disciplined, organized, detail oriented, analytical, creative problem-solver, life-long learner.
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of empathy, integrity and personal credibility.
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job