Work Authorization: W2 candidates only
Language Skills- Very good spoken and written communication skills in English.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Our client is looking for a C# .NET Development Lead with AWS Cloud Stack experience to join a growing Shared Application Services team. You will work with a team of Business Analysts, QA Analysts, and Architects responsible for applications for all areas of our business. This position reports directly to the IT Manager or IT Director.
The Development Lead is a key member of the Shared Application Services Team, helping drive value-added insights to inform decision making. The Development Lead will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship. The Development Lead will also be responsible for directing the development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications. In this position, the successful candidate will be engaged in a number of technical responsibilities which support:
- Guide team development efforts towards successful delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practice habits.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain cloud based business applications.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applications to current technologies.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Years of Experience:
5+ years’ experience as a software developer.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience, qualifications and characteristics.
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position.
- Experience in using both centralized and decentralized version control systems such as, Team Foundation Server (TFS) and GitHub.
- Experience with the AWS Cloud stack (Lambda, EC2, etc.), or similar technologies
- Experience with deployment automation using DevOps
- Experience with Agile or Waterfall methodologies in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Solid competency and proven skills within some or all of the following areas is required:
- Proficient in .NET 4.7+, using both C# and Visual Basic .NET
- Experience using the latest .NET Frameworks and components such as .NET Core 2.0 and .NET Standard
- Experience with Java and J2EE
- Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software.
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
Additional consideration will be given to candidates who also possess experience with Database (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.), Reporting tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.), SQL Server Report Services (SSRS), and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), General understanding of data warehouse architecture.
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job