Language Skills- Perfectly bilingual, spoken and written
Perks-Our client is located downtown with an office overlooking the city right at the metro, unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace. Our client has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada.
Come and work for one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Positioning and selling Professional Services for network re-architecture projects, core network refresh projects, wireless and UC implementations, security upgrades, and other Cisco technologies
- Articulating the value of our managed services for new and existing equipment we recommend and sell to our clients
- Helping with product sales of new Cisco equipment to enable our clients to use technology to drive business productivity
- Helping our sales teams to understand Cisco solutions and how Cisco brings value to our clients
- Articulating the value of our Cisco solutions to client management and executives
- Discussing and white boarding technical aspects of solutions with client engineers
- Managing several opportunities at one time
Years of Experience:
7+ years of experience within the technology consulting industry
- Strong experience in at least three of the following technologies: IP networking, wireless networking, Unified Communications, Collaboration, Security, and compute solutions. Ideally hands on experience with Catalyst switches, Nexus switches, UCS blades, MDS, ASAs, Firepower firewalls, or Cisco UC
- Design experience for complex networks and infrastructure builds
- Experience as a pre-sales resource, ideally building BOMs and statements of work
- Excellent time management skills. You will need to balance client meetings, SOW writing, training, practice development, and account planning on a daily basis
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- A collaborative mindset to work with fellow architects and engineers, as well as sales and partner resources
- CCNP or CCIE certification
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job