Language Skills: English (written and spoken). French is an asset.
Perks: Full benefits package and market competitive salaries. Unique environment with a focus on teamwork and leadership opportunities that allow you to maintain a fulfilling work life and family life
Our client is a Canadian leader in their industry; developing and supporting broker management systems for insurance and financial services brokers across Canada.
It is the Client Advisor’s duty to conserve and increase revenue, to develop their territory actively, and to sell and service their assigned Territory. Participants are responsible for new sales of Software and Professional Services to existing Customers, and the preservation of recurring revenues
Primary responsibilities include:
Managing Assigned Clients
- Provide advice that will help our clients achieve their unique business objectives
- Make recommendations on products and services to help meet brokers unique business objectives
- Inform clients of new and / or enhanced integrations and solutions
- Perform client touch points as required
- Travel to events and customer sites as needed
- Assist other Client Advisors as needed
- Offer consulting services to clients on work processes, best practices etc.
- Provide written report to clients outlining summary of analysis and recommendations
- Train our clients on all solution modules
- Maintain a generic approach and methodology to initiating and conducting training sessions
- Participate and provide input and support in ‘train the trainer’ sessions
- Conduct product demonstrations for new and existing clients
- Give input to management on client feedback related to training issues and needs
- Enter and keep Brokers Information up to date in Sales Force
- Enter in a timely manner visit reports in Sales Force
- Keep pipeline information up to date in Sales Force
- Actively participate to weekly team meeting
- Participate and collaborate to weekly and monthly review with management.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Test and verify customer requirements
- Test and verify product requirements
- Participate in Focus groups on the new releases and the development of some enhancements
- Participate in the Product Management meetings
- Communicate with clients when needed to fully understand their correction and enhancement requests.
- Product functionalities analysis or comparison
- Team lead or implementation of solutions for new clients
- Other projects as defined
Assist with Client Support
- Support/collaborate in implementation projects for new clients
- Other projects as defined
Job Performance Requirements:
- College Degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in an insurance or broker management systems environment
- Motivated, high energy, and a team player that interfaces well at all levels within the organization
- Strong technical aptitude and able to demonstrate products
- Proven, superior customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, self-motivated, goal oriented
- Ability to execute on multiple priorities to be successful in this fast paced environment
- Small company, teaming background (wearing different hats)
- Own a valid driver’s license
- Willing to travel outside the province
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job