Language Skills- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English.
Perks- Beautiful downtown location overlooking the city right at the metro, coffee bar, team-oriented environment, shower facilities if biking to work. Not only is our client one of Montreal’s top 10 employers—but they also have been voted one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People for 3 years in a row!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compose instructional text: narration for videos, how-to articles, and convert them into audio using Text-To-Speech products
- Create content outlines, screenshots, video captures
- Construct engaging and cohesive animations to illustrate the narration
- Record and edit training videos
- Create visualizations such as infographics and workflow diagrams
- Create storyboards that serve as the blueprint for the production of training courses
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Years of Experience:
1-3 years’ experience in high tech environment
A minimum of 2 years of content development or technical writing experience.
We will consider both talented junior and senior applicants.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in a technically challenging environment
- Ability to analyze complex workflows and processes, and turn them into guided procedures
- Ability to work quickly with minimal supervision
- Proficient in MS Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with interactive learning development using Camtasia, Captivate or Articulate Storyline.
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems
- Knowledge of adult learning theories and methodologies and their application in a corporate learning environment
- Experience with competency based education (CBE) and adaptive learning technologies.
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job