Language skills: Be fluently bilingual in both French and English.
Tired of working in the same environment, sitting at the same desk, day in and day out? This is the job for you!!
Our client is a telecommunications service provider that fills the needs of customers of all sizes. Using your vehicle (mileage is paid!), you will travel between the office to client sites, installing telecommunication (VOIP) equipment. With the support of people in the office, you will configure the equipment for the client. You will then instruct the client on how to use the equipment. No previous experience is necessary: Just a can-do attitude and dynamic personality.
Role and Responsibilities:
- It's about connecting telephony devices for customers and explaining their usage.
- Training is provided by the employer.
- Opportunity for advancement if you can demonstrate your dynamism and you have good general computer knowledge.
- You may occasionally have to work after 5:00 pm if an installation requires it (extremely rare).
- Previous experience interfacing with clients and/or providing customer service in retail, hospitality or other industries would be an asset
- Courteous, outgoing and professional.
- Able to lift boxes and equipment required for installation.
- Able to use a personal computer effectively.
- MUST have a car, to be used to get to and from client sites. Mileage is paid.
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job