Language Skills: French, English
Perks: Fresh, innovative, collaborative agile environment with a flexible work hours, competitive salary and immediate group benefits. If you like autonomy combined with an awesome work atmosphere --then this might be your dream come true!
Our client is looking for a DevOps Engineer who will work on various projects modernizing the international public administration. As a DevOps Engineer, you will work with development and operations on our client’s IT infrastructure and service platform.
- Design automation processes to enable teams to deploy, manage, configure, scale, and monitor applications in data centers;
- Provide suggestions for improvement of the security, ease of use, performance, maintainability and scalability of existing environments;
- Contribute and provide suggestions on high-level decision activities such as infrastructure and software architecture, elaboration of processes and evaluation of adequate tooling.
- Provide metrics and other information materials to the management team;
- Participate in the creation and support of infrastructure as a code solutions to enable internal users to access a user-friendly infrastructure;
- Participate in an Agile environment as an active member of the team by narrowing the gap between software development and operations engineering worlds;
- Develop and maintain the monitoring of applications and systems;
- Create metadata for configuring environments from a logical design of physical environments and models;
- Collaborate with the infrastructure team to find innovative solutions to projects;
- Provide estimates based on the company needs.
Bachelor's degree / Master's Degree in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Min 4+ years of related field experience.
- Experience with ERP systems;
- Have experience with Agile methodologies and work closely with small teams;
- Experience in various projects using Configuration Management tools over a large number of hosts across a variety environment.
- Strong knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Development of Automated Tests, Continuous Integration and Delivery;
- Coding skills in order to automate processes, improve system quality and optimize the continuous delivery of our projects;
- Strong skills in Cloud Infrastructure (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), Azure, AWS, Oracle.
- Good understanding of Infrastructure as Code using solutions such as Ansible, Chef and/or Puppet.
- Knowledge of Oracle Database, Mongo DB, SQL Server, No SQL;
- Knowledge with container and services orchestration (Docker Swarm, Nomad, Mezos, Kubernetes).
- Knowledge of service discovery solutions (Consul, ZooKeeper).
- Excellent programming / scripting / automation skills in one of the programming languages (Java, Python, Bash, Powershell, Ruby);
- Experience with Web and Application servers. Nginx, Wildfly/JBoss, Glassfish.
- Experiment with loadbalancer HAProxy, Fabio or Nginx.
- Excellent skills with developing environments using Vagrant / VirtualBox.
- Competences with container technologies (Docker, Docker Compose).
- Good skills with log aggregation (ELK Stack, Splunk or Graylog).
- Experience with Nexus or Jfrog Artifactory repositories.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, TravisCI);
- Experience in integrating RESTful API across multiple technologies;
- Good understanding / field experience (systems administration) of Linux, Windows operating systems;
- Fluency in oral and written English and French.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with multiple teams;
- Strong time management and work ethics skills to manage multiple projects and responsibilities;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job