Advantages- Great location at Place d’Armes with easy public transportation access and bike storage facility on-site. Full kitchen, coffee bar and lounge area in a newly-constructed loft-style office with open ceilings. Team-oriented work environment.
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts) and management consulting solutions. We continue to grow and are looking for a Director of Sales to generate new leads for our Montreal location. You will be working on-site in a small team environment and occasionally going on business meetings with corporate clients. Your primary focus will be on new business development; you consider yourself a ‘hunter’. You will achieve success by generating leads, building a prospect list, and delivering an effective order fulfillment process to satisfy clients’ IT contract staffing needs. Your demonstrated sales and account management experience makes it obvious to those that meet you that you are comfortable interacting with all levels of client contact from human resource administrators, to project managers, and Chief Information Officers.
- Working together with our Vice-President of Sales, develop a sales strategy and build a prospect list that focuses on appropriate companies.
- Bring new sales ideas and a refreshing approach to the team.
- Supported by our strong talent acquisition team and current high fill rate, you will increase our footprint in the Montreal market.
- Conduct on-line research; targeting specific industries and companies.
- Identify potential clients actively looking for candidates; monitor job boards and pro-actively reach out to employers.
- Expand and build new business by making cold calls and networking.
- Partner with new clients to identify staffing needs and the candidate requirements necessary for success in the role.
- Communicate new job orders to our team of talent acquisition specialists and work with them throughout the staffing lifecycle to ensure a high placement success rate.
- Maintain accounts, build client relationships, and gain referrals.
- Respond to requests, as directed.
- 5+ years of experience in direct corporate sales in Staffing and/or the IT Consulting industry.
- Experience in the Information Technology industry from a sales perspective.
- Capitalize on an already established relationship network to hit the ground running.
- Drive and ambition; the ability to thrive under pressure and be pro-active.
- High motivation, independence, and assertiveness; but also the ability to work cordially in a team atmosphere.
- Proven sales management experience, with a track record of meeting or exceeding targets.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Adept at multi-tasking, highly organized.
- Positive, energetic, ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Excellent telephone manner to qualify prospects and convert them into clients.
- Outgoing and persistent: Someone who is not afraid of the phone.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent French communication skills (written and spoken); fluent in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, commerce, or the arts (preferred, but not essential).
- Previous experience using LinkedIn (or social media) as a source of sales leads.
This is a permanent, full-time position with a base salary, benefit plan, and bonus structure. Flexible hours and the ability to work from home on occasion. Come and grow your career with us!
Apply for this job