Language skills: Fluent in English both written and spoken
Perks- Our client works in a beautiful downtown location overlooking the city right at the metro, coffee bar, team-oriented environment, shower facilities if biking to work. Not only is our client one of Montreal’s top 10 employers—but they also have been voted one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People for 3 years in a row!
The Dialog Developer plays a leading role in designing and implementing Voice User Interfaces and dialog tools in the automotive market. The successful candidate will accomplish this through effective collaboration with internal customers, interfacing with cross-functional stakeholders and communicating regularly to clarify implementation details. Your keen attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities allows you to identify and resolve issues and drive customer solutions forward for the organization.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dialog design and implementation for automotive applications;
- Tool development in support of dialog design and implementation;
- Review and investigate issues in dialogs developed by peers;
- Partner closely with customers and team members to establish and maintain clear, concise communication through regular reporting, meetings and follow-up;
- Contribute to advancing technologies and services by providing input and recommendations from project experiences.
MS or BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related Technical Degree
Years of Work Experience:
2-5+ years experience
- Minimum 2-5 years software development experience, preferably for automotive and in connection with user interface technologies.
- Experience programming in a high-level language (C / C++ and/or Java)
- Demonstrated programming experience with a markup language (XML) and scripting languages (Python and/or Perl).
- Exposure to real-time programming concepts, working with Windows CE, Linux, VxWorks, or QNX.
- Demonstrated ability to master new technologies and tools quickly
- Strong team player - Proven track record working autonomously
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Ability to travel for short domestic, cross border and international travel (5% business travel could be required)
- Experience with MS Visio
- Ability to set-up and hardware equipment in support of software development tasks (i.e. configure software on target device, connect cabling/power suppliers, etc.)
- Fluency in a second language (European or Asian languages preferred)
- Knowledge of a software development process (e.g. Agile)
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job