Language Skills: Perfectly bilingual. French and English (written and spoken)
Perks: Young and innovative company. Beautiful office located in the heart of downtown Montreal and close to the metro. Dynamic cooperative culture that promotes teamwork, innovation and continuous development.
Our client is looking for a Functional Analyst who will be responsible for understanding and documenting various technical aspects of the existing system, in terms of its architecture, concepts, business rules, etc. You will assess the current application, carry-out a gap analysis and propose solutions. You will contribute to the process of developing new functionalities (as an upgrade to an existing application) by revisiting and / or contributing to the development of functional specifications and functional test plans.
- 7+ years of prior work experience in a similar role
- Training/ Diploma in a relevant field (Computer / Software)
- Excellent English writing skills (all documentation will be in English). Must also be bilingual; to liaise with internal and external stakeholders to understand the system requirements.
- Understands technology, programming, and concepts of system architecture. Ideally, the successful candidate will be able to look at code and understand it. (Java, C#, SQL)
- Knowledge of a computer eco-system (Web Services)
- Able to synthesize and organize knowledge
- Ability to produce detailed technical documentation using Google drive, Google docs, Lucidchart, and Word.
- Prioritize work according to the objectives to be achieved
- Ability to navigate an environment with less organized pieces to create and implement a structure.
- Enjoys teamwork and working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel to London, England up to 10% of the time
- Understanding of basic programming concepts and ability to review code in Java and/or C#, SQL and UML.
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job