Language Skills- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in Gulf Arabic. As you will be working on speech recognition products, you must be a native speaker. Fluency in English is also required.
Perks- Beautiful downtown location overlooking the city right at the metro, coffee bar, team-oriented environment, shower facilities if biking to work.
Come and work for one of Montreal’s top 10 employers! Our client’s Multi-Language Quality Assurance team continues to grow—we have had contractors on-board this team for 3+ years and many who have converted to full-time permanent positions. We are looking for a native speaker in Arabic who either already has a good QA Engineering/Computer Science background-- or would like to be trained specifically on our client's speech recognition technologies. No matter your level of technical expertise, we would love to talk to you; so, don’t be shy! This could be an excellent opportunity to build your career within the Information Technology Industry.
The selected candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and executing functional and system tests for the NLPS automotive projects. Furthermore, the candidate will troubleshoot issues and write detailed bugs reports and status reports so that progress in testing can be easily tracked.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze new features and write functional test cases against their requirements in several domains.
- Work in the framework of an automated test infrastructure to improve the regression test suite of all existing and new functionalities.
- Add new test cases every sprint.
- Secure the agreed quality level for the preliminary and the final releases of the solution. Open, analyze and track bug resolution daily.
- Support the test coverage for the NLU core scenarios, optimization of functionalities, integration with actual solutions, NLU and rich interaction use cases (development of scenarios and validation).
- Ensure that resulting NLU responses integrate well with all other components in the company Cloud.
- Participate in the intermediate and final customer acceptance activities
- Create new methods and procedures to improve actual test coverage and efficiency.
- Report and maintain complex results in a clear and structure manner.
- Work with the development and research teams to plan and strategize releases on time.
Bachelor or Graduate University degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering,
Computer Science or equivalent
Years of Experience:
1 to 4 years of work experience required.
- Excellent spoken and written Gulf Arabic native speaker; to work on voice recognition products.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Industry experience in Software Quality Assurance or Integration and Verification of SW solutions in complex environments.
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux operating system
- Multi-lingual capabilities in any European or Asian based languages.
- Solid understanding of computer and/or telecommunication networks and excellent troubleshooting skills in those environments
- Programming languages knowledge: Java, C/C++, Perl/Python Scripting
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Motivated and good team player
- The ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems quickly and creatively
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job