Language Skills- Must be bilingual. French and English written and spoken.
Perks- Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, this fast-growing company offers a good life/work balance, a friendly environment, flexibility in terms of working hours and a young corporate spirit.
The Inside Sales representative will support the company's sustained growth.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct prospecting campaigns on our flagship products, in collaboration with our partners and sales team
- Manage incoming calls, with the ability to handle the entire sales cycle
- Manage the database in our CRM clients / prospects,
- Ensure that the database is regularly updated in interaction with our teams
Bachelor degree in Business Administration (management, commerce, etc.)
Years of Experience:
Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a similar position.
- CRM working knowledge
- Strong listening, organizational and presentation skills
- Outgoing, high-energy personality
- Strong business and technical aptitude
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Strong desire and ability to quickly learn new technologies and clearly articulate value propositions
- Self-motivated, confident, competitive, detailed-oriented, and big appetite for high achievement in lead generation
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Stress resistant
- Ideally the candidate has an IT background
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job