Language skills: Fluent in English; both written and spoken
Perks- Our client works in a beautiful downtown location overlooking the city right at the metro. Coffee bar, team-oriented environment, shower facilities if biking to work. Not only is our client one of Montreal’s top 10 employers—but they also have been voted one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People for 3 years in a row!
The Dialog Developer plays a leading role in designing and implementing Voice User Interfaces and dialog tools in the automotive market. The successful candidate will accomplish this through effective collaboration with internal customers, interfacing with cross-functional stakeholders and communicating regularly to clarify implementation details. Your keen attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities allows you to identify and resolve issues and drive customer solutions forward for the organization.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analysis of customer product requirements
- Specification of voice dialogs and user interaction for the new speech product
- Voice dialog design and implementation for automotive applications
- Implementation of dialog flows and logic in XML like language
- Test of dialog in development environment and on the actual infotainment system
- Review and investigate issues in dialogs developed by peers
- Partner closely with customers and Nuance team members to establish and maintain clear, concise communication through regular reporting, meeting participation, and follow-up
- Contribute to advancing technologies and services by providing input and recommendations from project experiences
MS or BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related Technical Degree
Years of Work Experience:
3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Demonstrated ability to master new technologies and tools quickly
- Strong team player and customer focus.
- Experience with embedded system programming concepts, working with Android, Windows CE, Linux, VxWorks, or QNX.
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job