Language skills: Very good knowledge of spoken and written French and English
Our client is one of the leaders in the software market (CRM) that creates mobile applications for real estate agencies, and uses the most powerful and innovative tools on the market. Our client is growing at a fast pace and has now tapped into new exciting markets such as the San Francisco and Greater Los Angeles areas. Our client has more than 200,000 customers in North America.
The ideal candidate must be interested in discovering and experimenting new tools and latest mobile application technologies as well as be passionate about developing applications.
- Develop innovative iOS applications that offer an exceptional user experience;
- Participate in the choice of technologies used and question the choices that seem imperfect;
- Work with an agile team of super-motivated web and mobile developers, designers and product managers;
- Enrich the mobile team with your knowledge.
- Mastery of the iOS10 + SDK, Objective C, Swift 3, Core Data, Storyboard and XCode;
- Strong knowledge of fundamental concepts of mobile design and object-oriented programming;
- Previous mobile application projects;
- Minimum of 1 year of iOS application development experience.
- Experience with UX best practices and processes;
- Experience with the optimization of interfaces for phones versus tablets;
- Knowledge of native mobile standards (iOS guidelines and Material Design);
- Experience with Jenkins (automated compilation);
- Experience with source code management (Git);
- Experience with Firebase Cloud Messaging.
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job