Location: Spectacular location right in the heart of Old Montreal, 2 min walk from Place d'Armes metro station.
Language Skills: Must have very good English; written and spoken. French is a strong asset.
Advantages: Full kitchen, coffee bar and lounge area in a newly-constructed loft-style office with open ceilings; Team-oriented work environment; Competitive bonus structure, augmented benefit plan, RRSP Group plan.
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation for time and material contracts and IT Project Staffing. Our IT Recruiting Center of Excellence provides a complete range of staffing solutions and allows us to host projects at our site depending on client needs. We service clients from all over North America! We continue to grow in our beautiful location at 507 Place d'Armes.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist with a focus on information technology. Tired of formatting candidate resumes or posting jobs? We work as a team to heighten your productivity—so you can focus on networking with candidates! We pride ourselves in developing consultative relationships with clients-- working together with them throughout all phases of the recruitment lifecycle-- thereby increasing our ability to make quality placements that stick. This means that our recruiters work on well-qualified job orders that heighten their potential of making placements.
- Conduct candidate research and searches.
- Develop a referral network (pipeline) of candidates for hard-to-fill and frequent positions/skill sets.
- Qualify and assess the candidate by conducting a phone screen and/or in-person interview.
- Screen the candidate against existing and potential job opportunities.
- Set-up interviews with clients. Coach and prepare candidates for client interviews. Get feedback on interviews.
- Trial close candidates for job offers.
- Present and negotiate offers of employment.
- 3-10 years of experience in full life cycle IT Recruitment (either from an agency, staffing firm, or corporate setting).
- Good understanding of Information Technology (silos, concepts, types of programming, etc).
- Ability to deal with high volumes; without sacrificing quality.
- Expert in sourcing passive candidates.
- Excellent telephone manner to qualify prospects.
- Outgoing, persistent, ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively as a team.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- University degree is preferred.
This is a permanent, full-time position with a base salary, augmented benefit plan, Group RRSP plan and a healthy bonus structure. Training is provided on the job, through webinars, and occasionally attending conferences. Ability to work from home on occasion. Come and grow your career with us!
Apply for this job