Language skills: Bilingual in French and English
Perks: Friendly work environment with a great team! Downtown location steps from a metro. Beautiful view. Close proximity to restaurants and fun activities!
The focus of this role is to provide help in re-engineering and to modernize existing applications. The successful candidate will also help develop new functionalities of the existing applications.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 10+ years as an application developer
- 10+ years of experience in Object Oriented analysis, design, development and integration of software
- 10+ years’ experience programming in Java J2EE / Standard Edition, C++ (ideally 50/50)
- Good experience with Perl, shell scripting under Linux
- Strong knowledge of application servers such as WebLogic (preferred) or Tomcat, WebSphere etc.,
- Hands on experience with relational databases: Oracle and other databases such as SQL Server and MySQL
- Experience with Hibernate is an asset
- Network/Service Management and Operational Supporting Systems development experience is an asset
- English communication skills are mandatory (all documentation is done in English), French is a strong asset.
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job