Language skills: Very good knowledge of spoken and written French and English
Our client is one of the leaders in the software market (CRM) that creates mobile applications for real estate agencies, and uses the most powerful and innovative tools on the market. Our client is growing at a fast pace and has now tapped into new exciting markets such as the San Francisco and Greater Los Angeles areas. Our client has more than 200,000 customers in North America.
You love web programming, but you hate the routine? You are interested in discovering and experimenting the hottest trends in development? You are passionate and familiar with Java programming, the Agile method and the development of web services? If you answered yes to all these questions, then this job is for you!
- Develop innovative web applications with exceptional user experience, along with web interfaces (APIs);
- Work on the maintenance and improvement of existing products, as well as participate in the development of new products;
- Participate in the choice of technologies used and question the choices that seem imperfect;
- Work with an Agile team of super-motivated web developers, designers and product managers;
- Enrich the team of developers with your knowledge;
- Experience and mastery of Java, JSP, MVC, jQuery and MySQL;
- Strong knowledge of the fundamental concepts of web programming and object-oriented programming;
- Ability to build databases and powerful queries, including indexing;
- Understanding HTTP GET / POST, XML, SOAP;
- Experience of at least 5 years in web development;
- REST API development experience;
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks such as VueJS, AngularJS and React;
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job