Language Skills: Must be fluent in both French and English.
Perks: Change the world while building seamless real-value solutions! Excellent opportunity to leverage your superior communication skills, ambition, drive and desire to continually learn and innovate. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to embrace a career at one of Montreal’s leading IT innovation centers. Amazing downtown office location in the heart of it all. Collaborative work environment-- with special treats in the kitchen every day of the week! Technical certifications are paid by the company. It is obvious that our client respects and values their employees. This is also seen in the very competitive package that includes a base salary, bonuses, RRSP matching plan, benefits and stock options.
Do you want to work with leading edge IBM digital and cognitive technologies? Are you passionate about creating innovative solutions? Do you have the ambition and the passion to develop and manage a practice and to take ownership of projects? Do you like exceeding objectives and getting rewarded for it?
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Technical Services:
- Lead efforts to deploy, customize, integrate and support solutions for customers.
- Design and architect digital and cognitive solutions for customers.
- IT Consulting Services:
- Conduct solution assessments, health checks and proof of concept projects.
- Up-sell and cross-sell solutions to existing customers.
- Pre-sales Support:
- Conduct walk-throughs, assess needs, present solutions, conduct demos and develop proposals.
- Manage renewals of cloud subscriptions and on premises service contracts.
- Develop solution offerings, manage digital inbound marketing campaigns (drive traffic) and web content (conversion), write blogs and e-books, network with local IBM sales & technical teams.
- Lead research & development efforts to design and build innovative solutions that integrate IBM digital and cognitive technologies in order to deliver significant business value to our customers.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or a related discipline.
- Some travel and irregular work hours, as dictated by client needs.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a relevant field (Value added IT reseller, IT business process consulting, digital transformation)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Practical working knowledge of one or more of the following technologies would be an asset:
- Security: Qradar, MaaS 360, Big Fix, Resilient, Gardium.
- Infrastructure (Hybrid Cloud): Soft Layer/BlueMix, Mobile First, IBM Spectrum Protect, Smart Cloud APM, Urban Code, API Connect
- Highly social, outstanding communicator (oral and written), engaged in social networks.
- Disciplined, organized, detail oriented, analytical, creative problem-solver.
- Motivated, results-driven, excels in high performance collaborative environments.
- Can-do attitude; you aren’t afraid to fail
- Desire for continual learning (company will pay for certifications). You need to be willing to invest the time!
- Self-motivated, self-directed, accepts responsibility, easily adapts.
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of empathy, integrity, and personal credibility.
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job