Language Skills- Perfectly bilingual, spoken and written
Perks- Our client is located downtown with an office overlooking the city right at the metro, unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace. Our client has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada.
Come and work for one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America!
As a Microsoft specialist, you are responsible for the design and implementation of innovative Microsoft solutions for our customers. Along with the Director of Professional Services, you will also collaborate with project managers and other system engineering advisers. You are responsible to deliver solutions that enable our customers to solve problems and increase the success and efficiency of their activities. You will provide support by taking notes of the requirements and technical designs as well as perform reviews of work statements.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Demonstration of feasibility and implementation of Windows 10:
- Demonstrate practicality (laboratory type);
- Conduct on-the-spot updates;
- Installation, configuration and implementation;
- Create compliance policies in unity with the company policies;
- Registration of devices and implementation of a management solutions for mobile devices (MDM), such as Microsoft Intune.
Electronic Messaging with Exchange Server and Office 365 Exchange Online:
- Conduct the transition from Exchange Server systems to office 365;
- Migration of messaging platforms, other than Microsoft, to Exchange Server or Office 365;
- Conduct on site hybrid configurations between Exchange and Office 365;
- Conduct on site transition of Exchange servers to more recent versions;
- Related platforms, such as the archiving systems and maintenance of messaging systems;
- Directory Services.
Services Office 365:
- Configuration of Exchange Online, including Exchange Online protection and Exchange Hosted archiving;
- Configuration of Skype for Business online and implementation of client applications, including corporate voice systems;
- Configuration of SharePoint Online, including OneDrive Online for Business.
Bachelor’s degree or a diploma in a relevant field or equivalent experience in the industry
Years of Experience:
Possess proven experience (4 years or more) in computer consultation or in implementation of solutions
- Ability to provide training sessions and create technical documents - these tasks represent 10% of the workload;
- Have solid experience in operating system implementation for desktop computers, especially Windows 10;
- Have knowledge to efficiently use Microsoft SCCM;
- Perfect both verbal and written communication, possess excellent presentation skills, have the ability to write technical documents and ability to listen to, assess and understand clients’ problems;
- Ability to travel to the client, represents approximately 20% of the schedule.
- Thorough experience in "the adoption of new tools by the user" is an asset;
- Have previously implemented one or several of the following products is an asset: Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Skype for Business, Microsoft EMS (including Intune), Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory; and carried out of the migration of Domino, GroupWise or Google is an asset;
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job