Employment Status- Consultant must be W2.
Language Skills- Good communication skills in English.
We are looking for an experienced Applications Systems Engineer for the Fraud and Authentication Systems Web Services QA Team. You will have strong analytical skills and project lead experience, combined with attention to detail capabilities and white and gray box testing skills. You will analyze requirements for middleware impact and develop and execute test scenarios. The ideal candidate will be someone who has experience working in complex middleware systems and understands how they integrate.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assigned to a persistent scrum team representing FAS Services QA
- Participate in story selection, grooming, sizing
- Analyze requirements and user stories for middleware impact
- Detailed test design with “no touch automation” in mind
- Traceability of test coverage to requirements
- Participate in test walkthroughs
- In-depth analysis of test failures
- Report and track defects and test progress
- 5+ years of SOAP XML web services testing in a complex technical environment
- 4+ years in test case design, automation (DevTest strongly preferred) and execution
- 5+ years of requirements analysis
- 3+ years writing medium complexity SQL scripts
- Experience with Lisa/DevTest, ReadyAPI, or Rational Integration Tester
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of WSDL, JSON, XSD, SOA, MQ
- Self-motivated and directed without daily instructions
- Capable of operating without daily instructions
- Capable of handling and prioritizing multiple simultaneous complex projects
- Agile / Waterfall methodologies
- Experience/exposure WebSphere Message Broker and Message Queue testing
- 4+ years integration testing
- Experience with Splunk, GitHub, ALM, JIRA
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming concepts
- Experience with service virtualization – understanding of tools such as WireMock
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job