Language: Fluent in French, functional English
Perks: Be part of a collaborative and passionate team! Located in Nun’s Island, our client offers cutting edge technological tools to its clients. With great benefits and a dynamic work team, this is a dream job for your next challenge!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for proposing and implementing solutions according to established specifications and standards, including participating in the development of the solution architecture. He will also have the following responsibilities:
Tasks and responsibilities
- Develop computer components and applications in the company's field;
- Propose technical solutions in line with the architecture;
- Evaluate and refine achievement efforts;
- Write, edit, integrate and test the company's product code (ASP.net, C # programming);
- Participating in the implementation of IT solutions and online data management tools;
- Carry out unit and quality assurance tests;
- Identify and resolve technical problems;
- Evaluate systemic impacts;
- Support the different levels of testing (functional and system);
- Ensure the maintenance of programs, computer applications and internal system;
- Develop documentation for internal and external partners;
- Meet the needs of all other activities related to the technology division.
Essential technical qualifications:
- College diploma in computer science or equivalent;
- 5+ years experience in .NET programming (C # and ASP.Net);
- Agile vision Oriented;
- Significant experience in HTML 4 - 5 and CSS3 development;
- Experience with Angular 1 and / or Angular 2 is an asset;
- Experience with SQL Server;
- Knowledge of Agile architectural concepts and methodologies;
- Ability to analyze and learn;
- Proactive attitude in the search for solutions;
- Versatile logical sense;
- Bilingualism (French and English).
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job