Language skills: Excellent communication and written skills in French. Ability to communicate in English (written and spoken).
Perks: Are you looking for challenges and want to work in a dynamic and creative environment where accountability, integrity, innovation, quality and team spirit are valued? Several benefits are available to you, such as a group insurance paid at 50%, a RRSP program, a $200 reimbursement for physical activity per year, a referral bonus and even an opportunity to participate in various Microsoft events. Seize this beautiful opportunity and come work for a company that is recognized as a leader in their field!
Our client is looking for a .NET / CRM developer to analyze and develop management applications on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform. The developer’s high-quality work will guarantee that the applications are successfully implemented and meet the needs of the customers, contributing to the success of the company.
- Work closely with architects and analysts to ensure coherence between proposed solutions and technical requirements;
- Actively participate in the analysis and design of new features and components according to development specifications;
- Develop modules and interfaces of various applications with web and mobile technologies;
- Participate in development meetings and share information for the progression of projects;
- Design and perform verification tests to ensure the quality of the developed applications;
- Document the tasks completed in the project;
- Perform other related duties and share responsibilities within the team.
- BAC or DEC in computer science a minimum of 5 years’ experience including 3 in Microsoft Dynamics CRM development;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft .NET development environment and C # language;
- Knowledge of SQL Server;
- Knowledge of ASP.NET (asset);
- Knowledge of Kendo (asset);
- Knowledge of Entity Framework (asset);
- Experience with a Knockout or AngularJS Web Framework (asset);
- Knowledge of SSIS (asset);
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology (asset);
- Have recent Microsoft certifications (asset);
The candidate must possess the following qualities:
- Be a team player;
- Be creative and resourceful;
- Be oriented towards self-learning and development of knowledge
- Be on the lookout for new technologies
- Be motivated to pursue Microsoft certifications
- Be dynamic and curious
- Ability and interest in analysis
- Be autonomous, rigorous, sociable with a high degree of professional ethics
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job