Language skills: Excellent English language communication skills
Perks: Amazing view overlooking the downtown core and Mount Royal close to the metro, lunch room, good team-oriented environment.
Our client is a multinational, award winning, socially responsible company with an operational presence in many countries—having been in business for over 75 years. It is a culturally diverse environment; employing thousands of people around the world.
The focus of this role is to conduct information security assessments & analysis throughout various network infrastructures and to support other team members in their information security efforts.
The main mandate of the Network Security Analyst role is to create, operate and manage information security assessments & methodologies for firewall compliance. He/she ensures that all technical aspects & configuration of the information security are in place for a given firewall or group of firewalls. The Network Security Analyst will contribute to, and manage, the development of assessment tools, aggregation & metrics of information security assessment results.
We are looking for a candidate who, after training and introduction to the main players, can begin contributing immediately.
- Develop information security assessment methods for network infrastructure.
- Support the development of security assessment processes & procedures for the organizations assets.
- Produce reports of results and provide guidance on remediation activities.
- Monitor any remediation activities to ensure correct execution and performance.
- Assist in the deployment of scalable assessment processes to various locations within the organization.
- Support other team members working on information security remediation activities.
- Liaise with operations teams to ensure adequate security on firewalls & other infrastructures
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of networking technologies and strategies, such as routing, firewalling and segregation.
- Experience with firewall configurations, rules, ACLs.
- Experience with firewall assessment tools such as FireMon, AlgoSec, Tufin, Skybox.
- Ability to produce meaningful security metrics to drive remediation.
- Strong knowledge of managing security remediation processes & procedures.
- Understanding of distributed vulnerability scanning, especially in geographically disparate settings.
- A strong communicator and good team player.
- Ability to organize work, set priorities, work autonomously and work to deadlines.
- Accustomed to working in stressful environment in order to meet deadlines.
- Experience in IT with global operations would be an asset.
- Experience with air transport industry and airport environments would be an asset.
- Working knowledge of windows operating systems & Linux would be an asset
- 3 years as a network security analyst, security administrator or equivalent function.
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job