Language skills: Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal.
Hours of work: Must be available to participate in a rotating shift schedule.
Perks: Friendly work environment with a great team! Downtown location steps from a metro. Beautiful view. Close proximity to restaurants and fun activities!
Our client is a multinational, award winning, socially responsible company with an operational presence in many countries—having been in business for over 75 years, our client leads one of the most exciting and advanced industries on earth. Our client has a culturally diverse environment and employs thousands of people around the world. As the world's leading air transport IT and communications specialist, our client is committed to meeting the demands of the air transport industry around the clock, every day.
To assure the company’s competitive strength and business growth through the provision of the highest quality technical Service Operations to the company’s customers. Perform all Service Operations activities according to the company’s standards and procedures maximizing customer satisfaction by the delivery of first-class support activities. To provide the highest level of Service Operation availability ensuring Systems and Products are properly configured and maintained. To assist the Service Operations team to ensure service delivery quality is maintained through direct assistance in implementing and improving working processes and procedures.
Provide Service Operations support to internal and external customers in accordance with the terms of the customer contract and Service Level Agreements (SLAs):
- Carry out incident and problem management support to the highest standards and co-ordinate the resolution with the appropriate resolver groups
- Proactively detect problems related to service and infrastructure operations and delivery services, conduct diagnostics and provide service request ownership to ensure resolution of customer problems
- Perform Change Management Configurations Design and Implementation of the supported Product & Systems
- Manage local suppliers in the provision of services for the company’s Service Operations centers and report on services provided to management.
- Continuously identify and document lessons learnt, known errors and operational knowledge for improved services
- When/where required be contactable for escalations and support on and on-call standby basis
- Ability and motivation to work in a team and in rotating shifts
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the infrastructure and network support domain
- Experience dealing directly with external customers delivering to SLAs
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Remote Server Management and systems monitoring
- Knowledge of Microsoft servers and VMware
- Hands on experience in virtualization / Cloud / IaaS / DaaS
- Experience in taking ownership of issues until resolution
Desirable Skills (assets):
- Experience with Linux
- Exposure to ITIL and to IT and network components and principles
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science or equivalent in-country qualification.
- Applicable vendor / technology intermediate level certification or equivalent work experience in particular: VMware, MCSE, CCNA, RHCSA, Oracle DB, MS-SQL.
- ITIL Foundation Certificate
- Citrix / Cloud certifications are a plus.
Apply for this job