Language skills: Excellent English; both verbal and written.
Perks: Amazing view overlooking the downtown core and Mount Royal close to the metro, lunch room, good team-oriented environment.
Our client is a multinational, award winning, socially responsible company with an operational presence in many countries—having been in business for over 75 years. It is a culturally diverse environment; employing thousands of people around the world.
The role will be accountable for the logistics of our client’s global security technology deployment and the successful candidate will need to coordinate and interact with a large number of global stakeholders to ensure things happen when planned.
We are looking for a candidate who, after training and introduction to the main players, can begin contributing immediately.
- Coordinate and interact with a large number of global stakeholders to ensure things happen when planned.
- Liaise between end-point administrators, scan administrators and operational monitoring teams.
- Understanding of an ISMS Security Framework and the underlying ISO27001 and ISO27002 controls (would be an asset).
- Follow-up on results to the project team and/or end-point team to ensure corrective actions (if necessary) are taken.
Knowledge and skills:
- 5-7 years as a Project Coordinator, Project Control Officer (PCO), or equivalent function.
- Strong English communication skills to liaise with a variety of teams.
- Solid ability to coordinate logistics and adapt to moving targets.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to track & manage several tasks at once.
- Knowledge of a wide variety of IT services, e.g. LAN/WAN Networks, application services, desktop services would be an asset.
- Experience with CA ServiceDesk would be an asset.
- Experience with IT Global Operations Centers would be an asset.
- Experience with information security frameworks would be an asset.
- Experience with air transport industry and airport environments would be an asset.
- An excellent communicator and good team player.
- Ability to organize work, set priorities, work autonomously and work to deadlines.
- Accustomed to working in stressful environment in order to meet deadlines.
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job