Work Authorization: W2 candidates only
Language Skills- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review a client’s UM (utilization management benefit) and compare it against the manufacturer rebate contract to determine eligibility;
- Enter this information into the system for invoicing and check accuracy of invoicing on an on-going basis.
Bachelors or Masters degree in Business.
Years of Experience:
Four to eight years consulting experience-- with two years in project management.
- Analytical type of individual that can comprehend contracts.
- Manages the activities and people associated with the project and the success of that project.
- Works with user to identify the user's need. Delivers quality systems solutions to business problems.
- Develops conceptual level requirements in the analysis phase.
- Supports the production environment proactively through tracking management activities.
- Responsible for the ongoing systems needs of the client/user community.
- Utilizes formal SDLC to coordinate system development activities; provide project status reports; identify and define user needs; analyze project proposals; develop conceptual systems requirements; develop systems phasing plan; provide business application consultation; provide problem tracking/management.
- Pharma experience would be ideal
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job