Employment Status- Consultant must be W2.
Language Skills- Very good spoken and written communication skills in English.
The Salesforce Developer will be part of a cross-functional team tasked with Salesforce application development in a dynamic work environment. The Salesforce Developer will adhere to our architecture, database design standards, user interface standards, and coding standards. The Salesforce Developer develops, maintains, and provides technical expertise while delivering solutions from defined business requirements in a timely manner on an Agile team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Working in an Agile team to deliver a Customer centric Salesforce application. Develop timely and innovative solutions, with optimal use of technology and resources. Deliver software solutions that are both scalable and maintainable. Provide software solutions that meet client and business deadlines. Work with Business Analysts and Product Owners to ensure fulfillment of application needs. Utilize teamwork across IT to deliver the most cost effective and resilient solution.
- 3+ years’ experience with Salesforce development (e.g. Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce.com APIs, Lightning).
- Familiar with AppExchange and products available.
- Experience developing in an enterprise environment (e.g. source control, continuous deployment, release management, etc.).
- Experience creating and maintaining custom and out-of-the-box Salesforce Communities.
- Ability to size, scope, and define criteria for development.
- Experience in the Salesforce Service Cloud and Community Cloud, Marketing cloud is a bonus.
- Understanding of application coding tools, Agile processes, Software Development Life Cycle, preferred.
- App Exchange experience preferred.
- Healthcare and Transportation industry experience a plus.
- Web design or UI/UX experience, preferred.
- Broad understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of industry methodologies and tools, preferred.
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job