Language skills: Excellent English language communication skills
Perks: Amazing view overlooking the downtown core and Mount Royal close to the metro, lunch room, good team-oriented environment.
Our client is a multinational, award winning, socially responsible company with an operational presence in many countries—having been in business for over 75 years. It is a culturally diverse environment; employing thousands of people around the world.
The focus of this role is to conduct vulnerability assessments & analysis throughout various network infrastructures. Scanning network environments requires a high degree of preparation, planning, monitoring and follow-up of the results detected by the scan.
The main mandate of the Security Analyst role is to create, operate & manage information security vulnerability scans. He/she ensures that all technical aspects & configuration of the scanning operation are in place. The Security Analyst will contribute to and manage the development of scan settings & configuration.
We are looking for a candidate who, after training and introduction to the main players, can begin contributing immediately.
- Configure the vulnerability scanning solution for the number and type of assets scanned.
- Design & support vulnerability scan acceptance testing to ensure there are no operational disruptions during the scan.
- Monitor scans to ensure correct execution and performance.
- Produce reports of scan results and provide guidance on remediation activities.
- Assist in the deployment of Scanning Technology to various locations within the organization.
- Understanding of an ISMS Security Framework and the underlying ISO27001 and ISO27002 controls (would be an asset).
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with Tenable Security Center
- Experience with Tenable Nessus
- Strong understanding of distributed vulnerability scanning, especially in geographically disparate settings.
- Good knowledge of networking technologies and strategies, such as routing, firewalling and segregation.
- Good Knowledge of managing security remediation processes & procedures.
- An excellent communicator and good team player.
- Ability to organize work, set priorities, work autonomously and work to deadlines.
- Accustomed to working in stressful environment in order to meet deadlines.
- Experience of IT Global Operations Centers would be an asset.
- Experience with information security frameworks would be an asset.
- Experience with air transport industry and airport environments would be an asset.
- 3 years as a security analyst, security administrator or equivalent function.
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job