Language Skills: Excellent English communication skills.
Perks: Do you live in the Markham area and are tired of the commute? Join this dynamic company where you will be focused on the sale of Managed Services. Great opportunity to put your ‘hunting’ skills to work.
Our client has been providing outstanding IT services and hardware for over 20 years. They are currently seeking a Senior Account Manager who is determined and energetic with solid experience in managing accounts in the IT Services and/or hardware domain and B2B sales.
- Good knowledge of the company’s offering; including products and services (Managed Services, IT Services, hardware);
- Ensure business development in order to increase the company’s income through the acquisition of new customers;
- Search for potential and new customers and create a list of customers within the assigned territory;
- Recognize influential people and decision makers within the list of target customers and establish relationships of trust;
- Qualify sales opportunities and define effective marketing strategies;
- Analyze the potential needs of your customers and determine with the technical team the best alternatives/solutions;
- Develop a pool of new opportunities for sales;
- Get references, solicit prospective customers, schedule appointments and meet with clients to assess their needs and promote the products and services offered by the company;
- Present service offerings and sales;
- Maintain the development of your skills and knowledge to this effect.
- 5 years minimum experience;
- B2B sales experience;
- Past experience selling IT Services; hardware would be an asset.
Must have skills:
- Initiative – Willingness to take on new responsibilities and new challenges
- Independence –Able to develop your own way of doing things, be autonomous, self-managing
- Performance/Effort – Be able to establish and maintain personal goals as well as exert constant efforts during the performance of the tasks and challenges
- Perseverance – Be perseverent when facing problems
- Reliability – Be trustworthy, reliable and responsible
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Ability to sell creative solutions
- Superior organizational and negotiating skills
- Dynamic and results-oriented
- Hold a valid driver’s license and a car. Travel will be required in the GTA and surrounding area
- Neat and professional presentation.
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job