Language Skills: Fluent in both English and French (Bilingual)
Perks: Friendly work environment with a great team! Our client’s office is accessible by public transit and is steps away from a Metro. Beautiful view. Close proximity to restaurants and fun activities!
Our client is looking for a Lead Talent Acquisition Consultant who can work independently, possesses a strong personality, and isn't afraid of conveying it through their energy, passion and enthusiasm. Since they will be the sole IT Recruiter in the Montreal office, they need to be a go-getter who isn't afraid of asking questions. They will be responsible for recruitment within 3 divisions of the company so organizational skills and the ability to liaise effectively with internal managers are paramount.
Drive Talent Acquisition (TA) activity to support the company’s business requirements in Information Technology and Telecommunications. Deliver a consultative and high-quality Talent Acquisition service to the business maintaining quality of hire, and delivering to agreed timeframes and cost targets.
- Implement & input into Talent Acquisition strategy in order to fulfill business requirements.
- Deliver a professional and consultative TA service to hiring managers; promoting diversity and equal opportunity at all times and providing support and coaching where required.
- Provide specialist TA advice and support to the TA Community and other HR colleagues.
- Support the Resource Planning process for specific regions/lines of business as required.
- Drive a direct sourcing approach for all vacancies through a variety of channels including internally through collaboration with Talent Management and externally building talent pools for future requirements in key skills areas.
- Ensure TA processes for open roles are implemented consistently, efficiently and cost-effectively in accordance with the organization's policies and standards.
- Recommend improvements for TA processes and systems & market best practice in line with business requirements.
- Ensure the appropriate on-boarding process is in place for all new hires.
- Provide feedback and input in to the selection of recruitment partners to ensure the organization receives high standards of service.
- Ensure the integrity of TA data within the company's TA management system.
- Maintain database file of CVs/resumes.
- Arrange interviews, to be conducted in person, via phone or other media.
- Develop appropriate selection interview questions in line with the company's competency framework in collaboration with the hiring manager so that interviews are conducted professionally and equitably.
- Attend meetings as required to provide updates on Talent Acquisition progress and determine needs.
- Ensure completion of all documentation as per the Talent Acquisition standards and processes.
- Keep candidates informed of the progress, next steps and provide timely feedback on their application.
- Communicate with and update Managers throughout all stages of the Talent Acquisition process.
- Recommend improvements to Talent Acquisition and administration procedures and forms.
- Collate over time an accurate database of sources of applications and determine which methods are most successful and cost effective.
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, organizational psychology or equivalent.
- Member of Professional HR association preferred
- 5+ years of internal recruitment experience gained within the IT/Telecommunications industry. A minimum of 3 years work experience in recruiting for Information Technology positions is required.
- Good knowledge and previous experience recruiting in the Information Technology and Telecommunications fields.
- Technical skills required to use HR systems and applications. Ability to work well with remote teams & manage multiple tasks from immediate and remote team members.
- Ability to work independently as the only talent acquisition specialist at the Montreal location (with support from an HR partner).
- Good knowledge of key employment law principles related to TA activity.
- Good knowledge of recruitment processes and best practices, particularly relating to the candidate experience and Employer Brand.
- Experience with Taleo a plus.
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology
Apply for this job