Language skills: Excellent communication skills in both French and English (written and spoken)
Perks: Are you looking for challenges and want to work in a dynamic and creative environment where accountability, integrity, innovation, quality and team spirit are valued? Several benefits are available to you, such as a group insurance paid at 50%, a RRSP program, a $200 reimbursement for physical activity per year, a referral bonus and even an opportunity to participate in various Microsoft events. Seize this beautiful opportunity and come work for a company that is recognized as a leader in their field!
We are looking for a Senior CRM SME Analyst who will act as an SME in the CRM practice and ensure that the CRM team uses best practices in the industry. The candidate must have a valid driver’s license and have access to a car.
- Ensure a technology watch and define the orientations of the CRM practice with both the advisors and the development team;
- In collaboration with the Consulting Services Director, coach team members on the use of CRM best practices;
- In conjunction with the Consulting Services Director, implement a continuing education plan to ensure the development of skills and the versatility of the CRM team;
- Meet with clients to analyze, understand and document their needs;
- On occasion, lead solutions demonstration activities;
- In collaboration with the Consulting Services Director, ensure the smooth running of several simultaneous implementation projects within the CRM team (methodology of implementation, definition of deliverables, documentation and project plans);
- Act as an expert-consultant in the main implementation process;
- Perform functional analysis for the customization of client solutions and the evolution of products;
- Participate in the design of new solutions;
- Participate actively in the analysis and resolution of technical problems;
- Provide level 3 support.
The candidate must:
- Be a Microsoft Dynamics CRM guru;
- Have a Microsoft Dynamics CRM certification;
The candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, IT or equivalent;
- 5 years of experience implementing CRM solutions in consulting services and project management;
The candidate must possess the following qualities:
- Customer service oriented;
- Excellent interpersonal abilities;
- Great communicator with good listening skills;
- Be a team player;
- Have a good sense of analysis;
- Be able to act as a lead advisor.
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job