Language Skills - Must be fluent in French, English is a plus.
Perks - Beautiful Nuns’ Island location with easy public transportation access and free parking, vibrant business neighborhood and a team-oriented fun environment.
Can you communicate your ideas, challenge team choices, improve design concepts and champion your thoughts in a constructive manner? As part of a small multi-tasking team, you will be learning new skills in a web development environment.
Our client is one of the market leaders in real estate software for agencies & brokers who wish to automate their business procedures and grow their revenues using the newest and most up to date technologies. Their software is used by over 150 000 clients in North America.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be part of the decision making teams regarding designs and technologies to be used
- Challenge team choices and ideas to make them better
- Plan, schedule and time-manage your micro-projects
- Create new methods and procedures to improve actual test coverage and efficiency.
- Correct coding errors
- Optimize web applications
University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Years of Experience:
8+ years paid experience in a similar position.
- Must be completely fluent in French; English is an asset.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of Java web programming
- 5+ years’ experience with MVC
- Knowledge of JSP or equivalent
- Knowledge of HTTP GET/POST, XML, SOAP
- SQL Experience
- Interest in web interfaces (JS, DHTML, CSS, JSON)
- Motivated, positive and good team player
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work without supervision, and autonomous
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job