Language Skills: French/English Functional
Perks: Our client, a growing ERP vendor, is looking for a new and unusual pearl, a System Administrator who will integrate its IT team to help deploy and maintain the system at its customers’ sites. Our client offers a range of benefits and a competitive salary, a flexible schedule, an open space, a jovial atmosphere and a generous profit sharing plan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Software deployments, installation, maintenance and upgrades
- Server configurations, backups, and system restore
- Monitor system events to ensure the health of the system, as well as maximum system accessibility and service quality;
- Hardware and Software" maintenance and user support;
- Perform advanced troubleshooting in emergency situations on the network
- Being in charge of the system administration portion of projects during ERP implementation at the customer and ensure system maintenance
- 10 years of experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of VPN, routing DNS, telephony, CISCO UCS, PBX
- Knowledge of several environments: Windows, Linux, and other
- Ability to design techniques and methodologies to solve unprecedented problems
- Ability to support and interact with internal and external clients (70 clients)
- Ability to work as a team as well as autonomously
- Attention to detail
- Good communication in functional French and English.
- Interested in ITIL good practices
Nice to have:
- Experience with Oracle Data Base, ITS, and WEB
- CCNA certified
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job