Language skills: Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
Perks: Friendly work environment with a great team! Downtown location steps from a metro. Beautiful view. Close proximity to restaurants and fun activities!
Our client is a multinational, award winning, socially responsible company with an operational presence in many countries—having been in business for over 75 years, our client leads one of the most exciting and advanced industries on earth. Our client has a culturally diverse environment and employs thousands of people around the world.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED?
As a TA consultant, you will have no limits to looking to explore the edges of possibility and beyond.
Challenge: Our people take on some of the biggest challenges in our industry. They aren't afraid to think bigger, work harder and deliver smarter solutions that are continuously transforming their industry.
Opportunity: Taking on these challenges opens up a world of opportunities for our people. We make sure they have the chance to develop their skills, explore new horizons and grow their careers on a global scale.
Your role will be to drive Talent Acquisition (TA) activities to support our Client’s business requirements across Geographies and Business functions. You will deliver a consultative and high-quality TA service to the business maintaining quality of hire and delivering to agreed timeframes and cost targets.
Your role will involve:
- Delivering a professional and consultative TA service to hiring managers
- Providing specialist TA advice and support to the TA Community and other HR colleagues.
- Driving a direct sourcing approach for all vacancies through a variety of channels
- Maintaining talent pools of candidates
- Promoting diverse, referral and internal hiring
- Ensuring TA processes are implemented consistently, efficiently and cost-effectively
- Implementing the appropriate on-boarding process
- Developing appropriate selection methods for hiring projects
- Conducting competency-based interviews, case studies and manage technical tests
- Assisting the hiring manager with interviews to ensure they are conducted professionally and equitably.
- Providing a great candidate experience ensuring they are informed of next steps and they get timely feedback
- Managing assigned TA projects
We would like it if you have the below qualifications, knowledge and experiences:
- A bachelor's degree is preferred but not essential
- 2-5 years of experience in recruiting within the IT/telecommunications industry
- Experience in TA business partnering / consulting coupled with strong relationship management skills
- ‘In-house’ or ‘corporate’ recruiting experience is desirable
- Advanced interview and selection skills
- Experience in completing market mapping talent searches
- Experienced in dealing with complex TA processes / systems
- Knowledge of key employment law principles related to TA activity
- Knowledge of recruitment best practices, particularly relating to candidate experience & employer brand.
- Excellent English communications skills (spoken and written)
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job