Language Skills- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English.
The Solutions Consultant II collaborates with business leads and subject matter experts to implement tactical and strategic software solutions. At this level, the incumbent implements systems with multiple and more complex dependencies involving a financial component, higher requirement for real time processing, more complex processes, and have a greater risk to the organization.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with business leads and subject matter experts in the implementation of tactical and strategic software solutions.
- Completes implementation workbooks detailing business decisions, configuration data and implementation plan.
- Conducts related analysis to assess impact to related systems, processes and end users.
- Conducts systems implementation, and coordinates user acceptance testing and sign off.
- Works with business leads and SME’s in the completion of Implementation Workbooks used for implementing new modules including analysing client legacy systems/data for the purposes of migration to the company’s systems. Conducts implementation of new modules and coordinates user acceptance testing and sign off prior to production implementation.
- Arranges and facilitates requirements discussions including interviewing SME’s, shadowing key end users, and collaborating with Business Systems Analysts to define and document business requirements for new solutions or enhancements to existing applications and reports.
- Communicates requirements to the Business Systems Analysts to obtain the necessary time and cost estimates (documentation, development, UA/QA testing, deployment, etc.) as well as any anticipated issues and risks.
- Obtains business sponsor approvals on all business requirements and estimates, where applicable, prior to proceeding to the next stage in the project.
- Performs impact analysis of proposed solutions, assesses the impact of changes/enhancements to various accounts/users, understands variances in implementation by account, and identifies opportunities for standardization.
- Establishes project milestones with key business leads and technologies team members.
- Provides weekly status updates to senior management for all major initiatives highlighting key deliverables, risks and areas requiring assistance/escalation.
- Employs documentation best practices in all solutions documentation and applies established IT processes to the management of all software and implementation projects (Change Management, Application Enhancement/Defect Process, etc.)
- Coordinates and documents post implementation analysis of major professional services initiatives. Identifies continuous improvement opportunities and recommends IT business process changes to senior management to address these opportunities.
- Works with business leads, SME’s and key end users to assist in defining new business processes which leverage existing or new RealSuite, Best of Breed Applications and Business Intelligence Applications functionality.
- Maintains regular contact with various clients to ensure that their solutions continue to meet their needs. Researches industry/product trends and makes appropriate recommendations for tactical and strategic software enhancements that align with industry trends and clients evolving needs.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned.
Community college diploma or equivalent training (e.g. RPA, CET)
Years of Experience:
Between five and ten years of experience.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Strong customer focus.
- Excellent consulting and relationship management skills.
- Strong verbal/written communication (English) and interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate both technical and general business information.
- Strong facilitation skills to lead group discussions and solid skills in eliciting business requirements from end-users, including experience with different techniques.
- Solid understanding of business processes and experience working with similar lines of business.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills including the ability to adapt to frequently changing priorities
- Strong negotiation/conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge of software documentation standards and best practices.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Access or SQL).
- Experience with Facilities Management / Real Estate software applications such as: IWMS (Archibus, Tririga, Accruent) CMMS (Maximo, Angus) Real Estate (Yardi, Argus).
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job