Language: Fluent French and functional English skills are required.
Perks: An exciting opportunity to work within a growing team, with benefits that include 3+1 weeks of vacation.
With distribution centers from coast to coast, our client is currently second place in Canada for market share in their field-- and is looking to become #1. Through multiple small acquisitions, they are rapidly growing their business and gaining more ground in the Canadian market.
The SQL Business Intelligence Developer contributes to the growth of the business by developing business intelligence solutions. His previous experience allows him to identify opportunities for improvement related to applications and web interface working with MS SQL Server. In addition to playing an important role in the design, reporting and data integration in the data warehouse, he / she is privileged to work with cutting-edge technology, some of which are not still available on the market.
- Develop, test, and deploy applications and data integration solutions that work with MS SQL Server;
- Conduct technical analysis and determine implementation efforts based on business needs;
- Adhere to processes to minimize data quality risks and proactively identify potential data issues.
- Perform coding, reports, and SQL cubes using the appropriate BI tool sets;
- Contribute to the solution architecture and the detailed design of the solution;
- Participate in modifying applications and supporting those currently in place;
- Identify and recommend opportunities for system improvement;
- Develop SQL database programs;
- Perform unit and integrated tests;
- Participate in the conversion of data during business acquisitions.
- Technical knowledge: Your 5-8 years of experience in business intelligence solution development in a SQL environment and your university (or college) computer training allow you to be skilled with the Microsoft SQL database, Microsoft development tools (SSRS, SSIS and Visual Studio) and the T-SQL programming language;
- Business savvy: With a strong business sense, you are able to develop web interfaces that meet the needs of the business and keep pace with its growth. Your strategic thinking leads you to make thoughtful choices about the data models you will develop;
- Team spirit: You promote collaboration and the maintenance of harmonious relationships with your colleagues and business partners. Real team player, you love to come help and share your knowledge with your colleagues. Your Scrum certification is one of your real strengths;
- Rigor: You are thorough and give importance to details by ensuring at all times the accuracy of the information provided;
- Language skills: You have a facility for oral and written communication, both in French and in English.
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job