Language: Fluent French and functional English skills are required.
Perks: An exciting opportunity to work within a growing team, with benefits that include 3+1 weeks of vacation, a healthy bonus structure and flexible working hours.
With distribution centers from coast to coast, our client is currently second place in Canada for market share in their field-- and is looking to become #1. Through multiple small acquisitions, they are rapidly growing their business and gaining more ground in the Canadian market.
The SQL Server Developer is responsible for developing, modifying and implementing robust MDS (Master Data Services) data models within the company. An expert in everything related to business data sources and processes, you will be responsible for web interface development (for data entry and management by the various company users).
- Provide technical support on the platform and with regards to data management processes related to solution architecture and incoming and outgoing data integration
- Develop and modify the infrastructure and architecture of the platform, from model management to data integration
- Advise and provide support to data managers, other system owners and to the database management technical staff
- Work with corporate units and source system data administrators to establish data governance and resolve any data quality issues or technical problems related to data integration
- Provide technical leadership by ensuring data profiling and data quality assessments
- Learn about the products, processes and practices to follow and share knowledge within the team to help improve existing technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Solid experience with SQL Server
- Data knowledge: You are extremely familiar with everything related to master data and anything regarding its architecture and platform
- You can quickly develop and modify data models for optimal data integration
Nice to have skills:
- Experience working with Master Data Services (MDS)
- Business savvy: Equipped with strong business acumen, you are able to develop web interfaces that meet company needs and follow company growth. Your strategic thinking allows you to make well thought-out choices about the data models you will develop
- Analytical skills: You enjoy resolving complex problems and are able to reason through things conceptually. You look to provide the best solution to make data entry and management easier for all users
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job