Language Skills- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and French. Must be bilingual.
Perks- Beautiful downtown location overlooking the city right at the metro, coffee bar, team-oriented environment, shower facilities if biking to work.
As the Technical Recruiter you will be responsible for ensuring client satisfaction by successfully sourcing and identifying resources across multiple business units. Working in a fast-paced, high-volume recruiting environment, you will provide full life cycle recruiting services including strategy, sourcing, candidate development, selection and offer negotiation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively champion and lead best practices throughout entire Talent Acquisition team.
• Maintain expert knowledge of all current openings within span of control and provide proactive solutions to hiring managers to fill requisitions quickly with high quality talent.
• Personally drive full life cycle recruitment process for assigned positions. Ensure positive manager and candidate experiences.
• Identify opportunities to create/maintain pipelines of candidates to meet short and long term needs.
• Identify trends and make recommendations on actions to stay ahead of competition in the attraction of top talent.
• Coach and develop talent acquisition team members to better serve the needs of the company and achieve individual goals.
Required Skills (Qualifications):
- 2-5 years of Technical Recruiting experience in corporate or agency environments.
• Successful track record of recruiting and closing top-tier technical candidates.
• Expert knowledge of Internet search tools/techniques and state-of-the-art sourcing and recruiting of both passive and active candidates.
• Thorough knowledge of the entire recruiting life cycle coupled with high candidate presentation to offer acceptance ratios.
• Strong communication, organizational, evaluation, and negotiation skills.
• Solid business and human resource acumen coupled with a strong sense of urgency and drive for results
• Experience with enterprise-wide Applicant Tracking Systems
• Strong work ethic and a professional image combined with high standards of excellence.
• Strong project management experience combined with ability to problem solve and influence at all levels of the organization.
• Bilingual (English and French)
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job