Language Skills: Excellent communication skills in both French and English (written and spoken)
Perks: Located near a metro station, our client offers a modern work environment with open space offices equipped with state-of-the-art technology, meeting rooms, cafeteria, terrace, gym, relaxation lounge, free parking and many other benefits.
Come work for one of the leaders in their industry! Employees are given the opportunity to deepen their experience and consolidate their area of interest while enhancing their competencies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing first level technical and telephone support to the employees of the company (campus and external). You will support applications, computers, networking and telephony requests.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Process incoming calls from users needing support (ticketing system: HP Service Manager)
- Diagnose user problems through active listening and an exploratory approach
- Support incoming calls for COE applications, CRM tools, computers (PCs and laptops), telephony, iPhone and remote networking
- Document the steps for resolving queries in HP Service Manager in detail and participate in updating the Knowledge Minor
- Track and manage open tickets instigated by users in accordance with first, second and third level
- Maintain inventory of computer hardware and software licenses
- Ensure repairs of defective equipment by appropriate suppliers. Perform printer cartridge purchases
- Participate in the development of documentation (processes and / or instructions)
- Participate in various on-going IT projects as required
Diploma of Vocational Studies (DEP), Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) or equivalent experience
2 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Microsoft products such as Office Suite, Windows 7 operating system, Active Directory, Google Mail and iPhone/iPad
- Knowledge of LAN, WAN, WIFI and VPN networks
- Knowledge of HP Service Manager or other call tracking system
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow documented procedures
- Sense of organization and ability to comply with guidelines
- Excellent communication skills in both French and English (spoken and written)
- Great collaboration with peers and other IT staff involved in problem solving
- Ability to manage priorities
- Efficiency, autonomy and initiative
- Knowledge of ITIL environment, an asset
- Microsoft 2010 certification, an asset
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust--to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Apply for this job